Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Taylor's 3 Weeks Old
Our precious little angel is already 3 weeks old! We go in for a weight check tomorrow so will see how big the little peanut is!!! Yesterday Nana and Papa had to head back to MN - it was a VERY sad day for mommy...Cole kept asking me all day "Mommy, are you sad" then "you still sad Mommy?" The kids were extra sweet for the day - guess I should be sad more often! Today is my first full day on our own with 3 kids - so far so good...no major traumas! Speaking of trauma, we had one on Monday night - Taylor was POOPED ON BY A BIRD - of course as her bird-phobic mother I was traumatized! She seems to have recovered nicely however!! I am just in love with this little girl - there is no feeling better than when she is snuggled up against my chest - if someone can invent how to bottle up that feeling they would be a trillionaire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment